The company was created due to my wifes concerns that her candles "tunnelled"meaning a ring formed unless the candle burnt for hours, this lead to wasted wax and a very ugly candle.
As a heating engineer I used my skills in relation to heat flows to invent something that is not seen at all in the open market namely the MAX WAX. It is patent pending and has a registered design status.
The benefits are massive:
- The first burn is reduced from 3-4 hours to around 40 mins.
- If the candle "tunnells" the next few burns with the MAX wax insitu reverves this.
- Customers save money as all the wax is used.
- The candle is clean and fresh with no wax stuck to the sides of the jar (really good when your candle matches your decor).
- More intense fragrance when there is a greater pool in a short space of time when the MAX wax is removed.
- The MAX WAX just looks like a candle lamp and can be personalised, be in different colours or can have individual designs on to match the candle,your interests or your house colour scheme.
Address26 Walkworth Drive
Chester le Street