Monday 6th September – Tuesday 7th September
You will need to be registered as an attendee of Autumn Fair to access Hall 20 where the meetings are taking place. You can register here https://www.autumnfair.com/visitor-registration
We recommend you print your badge at home to ease queuing times for entry to the event.
- Arrive at the Curated Meetings Area 5-10 minutes before your first scheduled meeting. There will be a cloakroom and café area, if you have any questions, there will be an info desk in the Curated Meetings Area.
- Check your calendar invites for the assigned table number for each meeting, and at the start of each scheduled meeting proceed directly to the assigned table for your meeting (table numbers are in your calendar invites).
- If a supplier meeting representative does not arrive for your meeting, please wait at least 5 minutes after your meeting was scheduled to start. We will have staff onsite who will take note if a participant has not shown up after 5 minutes.
Guidelines for Onsite Meetings (Dos and Don’ts)
- Do arrive on time and do not exceed the allotted 15 minutes for each scheduled meeting.
- Do check the table number for each scheduled meeting--each of your meetings will be at a different table. There is a 5-minute transition time between each meeting.
- Do let us know if a supplier directly reaches out to you about the Curated Meetings programme, they have been instructed not to do so.
- Do not approach anyone in the Curated Meetings Area with whom you do not have a Curated Meeting.
- Do not bring any colleagues to your meetings. These meetings are one-to-one, and the tables will be set with only two chairs, one for you and one for the supplier meeting representative.
- Do not change the scheduled time or location of your Curated Meetings.
Failing to meet certain requirements as set forth in the Curated Meetings Programme Terms & Conditions may cause you to be placed on the blacklist which may prevent you from qualifying for the Curated Meetings Programme for one or more future years. The following actions may cause you to be placed on the blacklist:
- Unresponsiveness to our deadlines and outreach
- Failure to complete scheduled meetings
- Cancellation of your participation in the Curated Meetings Programme without providing an approved substitute
- Failure to notify our team of a change in employment (including pending changes that you are aware of pre-event that will take place post-event)
Your complimentary hotel stay is provided in return for your participation. Please note - no payment will be taken on the successful completion of your meetings schedule, however a £200 administrative fee will be charged if you do not attend all your meetings and you do not complete the programme – this is to ensure that the programme is fully attended and a valuable experience for all participants.
If you are late for a scheduled meeting and the supplier meeting representative is still present, you can start the meeting. You will have less than the allotted 15 minutes since all meetings end at the scheduled time. If the supplier meeting representative has already have left, this meeting will be deemed as missed by you, and the administrative fee may be charged.
Following the event, you will be required to complete a feedback survey in which you will provide specific evaluations of each meeting. We also ask supplier meeting representatives to provide feedback on their meetings with you.